Choose the number of people who will be attending with you, including yourself. We will continue to operate at 50% capacity on Sunday mornings in order to maximize social distancing. Thank you, and we can’t wait to see you soon!
eKids is now in person for grades K-5, and eKids Jr. will return on October 4th for ages 1-4. When registering for eKids Jr., please note age groupings listed in the ticket description. Three-year-olds can go to Toddlers or Preschoolers, and five year olds can go to Preschoolers or eKids.
After much prayer and careful consideration, as well as consulting denominational leaders, we decided to return to holding in-person services beginning June 7th. While we are excited about this opportunity, we know that not everyone is ready to return, and we will also continue to stream services online.
Upon our return, things do not look exactly like they used to, but that is ok. We are committed to maintaining the health and safety of all of those who call Epicenter Church home. Below is a list of policies and procedures that have been put in place for all in-person services. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to worshipping with you, whether in-person or online, very soon!
Safety & Sanitation
– Sanitzing stations are located in strategic areas throughout campus
– The building is cleaned and sanitized after each service
– Volunteers have their temperature taken before services
– People who are feeling sick are asked to please stay home
– We will adhere to the following guidelines in our in person eKids program:
– All volunteers will wear masks
– Masks for kids are recommended but not required
– Seating will be 6 feet apart for all activities
– All materials will be sanitized after each use
– Temperatures will be checked for all kids
– Check in will be done outside to avoid lines
– ECM (ages 0-PreK) is not available during this phase of our return to in person services
– Children under 5 are welcome to attend the worship experience with their parents
– We will continue to provide www.ekidsathome.com for kids who are unable to attend eKids in person
– Services are held at 9:00am & 11:00am
– Services are abbreviated, with each one lasting 50-60 minutes
– Occupancy is limited to 50% of maximum capacity
– Allowing for staff and volunteers, services are be limited to 175 attendees
– Additional services may be added if needed
– Seating has been arranged to allow for social distancing of 6 feet between families
– Common areas are closed
– Attendees are encouraged to practice waving, air high-fives, and air-hugs
– Volunteers will wear face masks
– Attendees are encouraged to wear face masks
– We will provide masks to those who don’t have them