While we welcome and accept people from all backgrounds and denominations, Epicenter is affiliated with the Assemblies of God fellowship. As such, we subscribe to the 16 fundamental truths of the Assemblies of God. The following list is derived from the official Statement of Fundamental Truths. Click links below to see the complete original statement with scriptures.
1) WE BELIEVE…The Scriptures are Inspired by God.
2) WE BELIEVE…There is only One True God.
3) WE BELIEVE…In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
4) WE BELIEVE…though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin.
5) WE BELIEVE…Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through ‘Salvation’.
6) WE BELIEVE…and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion. (2) Holy Communion.
7) WE BELIEVE…the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation.
8) WE BELIEVE… The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’.
9) WE BELIEVE…Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation.
10) WE BELIEVE…The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
11) WE BELIEVE…A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church.
12) WE BELIEVE…Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today.
13) WE BELIEVE…in The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth.
14) WE BELIEVE…in The Millennial Reign of Christ.
15) WE BELIEVE…A Final Judgment Will Take Place.
16) WE BELIEVE…and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth.